Project "women 5.0"
What about the medical care of women over 49 years in rural areas? Do they make use of gynecological health services? How could an innovative model project look like for a better outpatient care of this target group? These and other questions are being addressed by the research project "Women 5.0" led by the Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
You are here:
"How can the needs of different actors with regard to gynaecological care for women over 49 years of age be incorporated into a care model of networked cooperation between outpatient gynaecologists and general practitioners?
The project "Women 5.0" examines the hitherto hardly researched outpatient interface between general medicine and gynaecology from the point of view of specialists and women over 49 years of age. With the participation of affected actors (e.g. the Kassenärztliche Vereinigungen (KV), the Ärztekammern (ÄK), specialist / professional associations), a concept for an innovative model project of outpatient care is to be developed during the project period, which will make it possible to ensure low-threshold, regionally equitable access to gynaecological care for women 49+.
The consortium partner of the project is the Robert Koch Institute.
The project is supported by:
- Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs, Health, Women and Family of the State of Brandenburg
- Senate Department for Health, Care and Equality Berlin
- Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians in Berlin
- Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians in Brandenburg
- Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
- Medical Association of Brandenburg
- Medical Association of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
- Professional association of gynecologists
- German General Practitioners Association
- German College of General Practitioners and Family Physicians
- Gesellschaft für Leben und Gesundheit mbH
- MEDIS Management GmbH
- HaffNet Management GmbH
- Central Research Institute of Ambulatory Health Care in Germany
- CTK-Poliklinik GmbH (Carl-Thiem-Klinikum Cottbus)