Research network ANCHOR
ANCHOR (Allgemeinmedizinisches Netz der Charité-Forschungspraxen) is a research network of General Practitioners in and around Berlin established by the Institute of General Practice.
You are here:
Which aspects are important for participating?
- Interest in research on General Practice
- Diverse activities in General Practice
- Long-term interest in colaboration
- Optional: Integration of a medical assistant
Why do we ask for your support?
... more than 80% of medical problems are solved in outpatient care, but there is still a lack of scientifically valuable studies in an ambulatory setting.
... you are interested in discussing and doing research on care relevant issues?
What are the benefits for the participants?
- Networking with other General Practitioners doing research
- Joint method development of research in ambulatory setting
- Building up research capacities and promoting junior researchers
- Forming a structure for a long-term research network